Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sleek Makeup




Storm Palette



Limited Edition Monaco Palette - (I like how they included an insert with names of the shadows for this palette)




Rose Gold Blush


Rose Gold has been compared to Orgasm by Nars. In the picture below, Orgasm looks more pink next to Rose Gold in the pan.

Rose Gold on left, Nars Orgasm on right.


Rose Gold on left, Nars Orgasm on right. Rose Gold is much more pigmented.

You can purchase Sleek Makeup at www.sleekmakeup.com - If you're in the US, shipping will be pricey since they are based in the UK (the shipping for me was $13.50), however my package arrived 2 days after I placed my order, so it was totally worth it in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. great purchases! love the first palette and the nars blush best! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours,

    I have a new fashion blog which i would love you to check out when you get a chance, it has quirky comments on celebrity fashion and great tips and tricks for all fashion lovers. New Follower! http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete