Friday, June 24, 2011

Mini MAC Haul

I picked up 3 eyeshadows from MAC's Bloggers' Obsessions Collection.
MAC invited nine Beauty Bloggers to their Lab to custom create their own Eyeshadow or Lipglass. This collection is available online only.

Now on to the shadows I picked up:

Jealousy Wakes -
This color is a beautiful emerald green, with teal & gold shimmer. Absolutely gorgeous! (Veluxe Pearl)


Sparkle Neely, Sparkle! -
This color is a deep rusty brown with champagne glitter. (Velvet Finish)


Hocus Pocus -
This color is described as a dark sooty grey with silver pearl.(Satin Finish)


Swatches:

Swatched over Urban Decay Primer Potion
Hocus Pocus, Sparkle Neely, Sparkle!, Jealousy Wakes

3 comments:

  1. OMG, OMG, OMG what a great blog darling! Your are so beautiful! I follow you now with my bloglovin, and mybe you follow me back? that waer so nice!!! here my blog http://thebeadayse.blogspot.com/ and my bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/de/blog/690588/ayse%27/ayse%27 :)))

    Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I like the shades you picked! I need new eye shadow. Hope to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much :) I hope to post more soon!

    ReplyDelete